- A Minute to Learn It - 6 Good Things You Need to Know about Federal Work-Study
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- What is the difference between Federal Work-Study and other forms of student employment?
- What are the benefits to working as a student?
- If I have a Federal Work-Study award, am I guaranteed a job?
- Does Federal Work-Study help pay my tuition bill?
- What is the maximum I can earn as a Federal Work-Study student?
- What happens if I don’t earn all of my Federal Work-Study award?
- Am I allowed to earn overtime or get paid for holidays as a Federal Work-Study student?
- Is my Federal Work-Study award tied to my academic progress?
- Do you have any advice about completing a job application?
- I want to ace my job interview. Any tips?
- What does a parent need to know about financial aid when sending a child to college?
- Are there some specific things that parents and their student should discuss?
- What role should financial aid play in the selection of a college for my child?
- My daughter is going to college next year, what can I do now to start to prepare for paying for school?
- Is all financial aid ‘free money’?
- Where does Financial Aid come from?
- When should my student apply for financial aid?
- How does my student apply for financial aid?
- If parents are divorced, which parent provides information for the student’s FAFSA?
- Are there resources available in the parents name to help pay for their student’s education?
- What happens if I am denied a PLUS loan?
- My child is paying for school on her own; do I have to provide my information on the FAFSA?
- If I provide my information on the FAFSA, does this obligate me to pay for my child’s education?
- I have multiple children in college; do I need to complete a separate FAFSA for each child?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
- Is the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) the actual amount that we will owe the school?
- Helpful and Important Links
- Can I transfer my entitlement to my dependents?
- Do I need to certify my enrollment if I am receiving Post-9/11 GI Bill ® Benefits? If so, how and when?
- How many credit hours are required for VA benefits?
- Who do I contact to find out how many months of benefits I have remaining?
- Can I use VA benefits at any school, including an online school?
- What is the Yellow Ribbon Program?