- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?
- I don't think I will qualify for financial aid. Should I still apply?
- I have a 4-year bachelors degree. Can I still receive federal financial aid?
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are non-US citizens eligible for federal financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- I have an Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) flag on my Student Aid Report. What does this mean?
- How does Selective Service registration affect my financial aid?
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- If I have a drug conviction while receiving financial aid, when will I be able to receive financial aid again?
- What types of Federal Direct Student Loans are available?
- What is a Federal Direct Subsidized loan?
- What is the difference between a subsidized and an unsubsidized loan?
- What is the interest rate on a Federal Direct Student Loan?
- What are my Federal Direct Student Loan limits?
- Is a credit check required to receive a Federal Direct student loan?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- What is a PLUS Loan?
- How can I manage my money so I can take control of my finances?
- Why should I use a bank?
- How do I decide which bank I should use?
- What is a credit union?
- How does a checking account work?
- What is a debit card?
- Virtual Money Management
- How do check cashing services work?
- What types of insurance should I have?
- What can I do now to prepare for my eventual retirement?
- What is a Chafee Grant?
- Who is eligible for the Chafee Grant?
- Where can a Chafee Grant be used?
- How does a student apply for a Chafee Grant?
- What happens after a student applies for a Chafee Grant?
- What is the selection criteria used to award Chafee Grants?
- How is the Chafee Grant disbursed?
- How can a Chafee Grant be renewed?
- What is a credit card?
- What should I be careful about when using a credit card?
- What are some things I should consider when considering various credit cards?
- How do I make sense of my credit card statement?
- How can I prudently use a credit card?
- I have a lot of credit card debt. How can I reduce it?
- What if I go over my credit limit?
- Can I transfer my entitlement to my dependents?
- Do I need to certify my enrollment if I am receiving Post-9/11 GI Bill ® Benefits? If so, how and when?
- How many credit hours are required for VA benefits?
- Who do I contact to find out how many months of benefits I have remaining?
- Can I use VA benefits at any school, including an online school?
- What is the Yellow Ribbon Program?